We are in the starting blocks for saturday, a day of fun and solidarity! You cannot miss this, everyone’s invited so bring along your family and friends!
- 10:00 am Start of the day ‘Jump for the primates’
- 11:30 am Presentation of Santi Corella’s “Frontera límite”: You want to learn more about a true and inspiring story? Then do not miss the presentation of the book “Frontera Límte” by a pioneer of skydiving and important figure! He will tell us about his adventures, sprinkled with some anecdotes about his time as a professional skydiver.
- 12:30 am Tandem jump of the FlyingMonkeys
- 1:00 pm Rock concert by the group PELUT
- 1:45 pm Raffle. Prizes include : a one night hotel stay for two people, two dinners for two people and a wonderful MONA goody pack (official Mona T-shirt, stuffed toys, mugs, tickets to visit the center and much more!)
During the entire day (from 10 am to 5 pm) you will be able to participate in the following:
Face-painting: Become a flyingmonkey for the day! (1€)
Research activity: Are you more and less intelligent than a chimp? Will you dare to take on this challenge? (1€)
Shirt painting: Paint the chimp, macaque, gorila, primate of your choice onto a shirt! We will help you!
Drawing workshop: Let your imagination run free while drawing a flying monkey! (free)
Hop onto a small plane: Are you afraid of heights? Do not worry, you can still visit a plane without being 4,000 meters high in the air! (Free)
‘How does a parachute work?’ Workshop: Have you ever wondered how a parachute works and how to you deploy it? And once deployed, how do you fold it? During this workshop, we will show you all that! (Free)
Story-telling: do you like tales? Come to the reading of the children’s book Ximpatic (1€)
When: Saturday September 19th
Where: Skydive center Skydive Empuriabrava (Girona)
What time: 10 am to 5 pm
How much: Free entry
Price of Skydive: 270 euros, including the donation to MONA.
Price of activities :0-1 euro.
For more information, don’t hesite to contact firstname.lastname@example.org