This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website that must be known to the user.
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, in compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below:
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA:
- Title: The company that owns the website is Fundació Privada Mona (hereinafter MONA).
- Address: C/ Narcís Monturiol no 5, Montornés del Valles – 08170, Spain.
- C.I.F.: G62236898.
- Registration data: registered with the Department of Justice of the Generalitat of
Catalonia under number 1404.
- Web address: The address of our website is: www.fundacionmona.org
- Contact: email@example.com.
- Telephone: 972 477 618.
2. USE OF THE PORTAL:
www.fundaciomona.org provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to MONA or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing to making diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) offered by MONA through its portal and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal or illegal activities contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MONA, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages. MONA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any event, MONA shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: MONA, by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MONA or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which all or part of the contents of this website are made available to the public, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of MONA, is expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MONA. You may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard disk of your computer or on any other physical medium provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the MONA pages.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: MONA is in no way responsible for any damages of any kind that may be caused, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
5. MODIFICATIONS: MONA reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate to its website, and may change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
6. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on www.fundaciomona.org, MONA shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event shall MONA assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such hyperlink or other Internet site. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
7. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: MONA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
8. GENERALITIES: MONA will pursue any breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
9. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: MONA may modify at any time the conditions herein determined, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between MONA and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.