This website collects personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services. These data are included in our files, which are conveniently registered in the Register of the Data Protection Agency.
Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, this information will be kept and managed with due confidentiality, applying the computer security measures established by applicable law to prevent access or misuse of your data, its manipulation, deterioration or loss.
At any time you can exercise their rights of access, rectification or cancellation in relation to such data, addressing their request to the address of the owner of the files. Forms for exercising your rights can be found on the Data Protection Agency website.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA:
- Title: The company that owns the website is Fundació Privada Mona (hereinafter MONA).
- Address: C/ Narcís Monturiol no 5, Montornés del Valles – 08170, Spain.
- C.I.F.: G62236898.
- Registration data: registered with the Department of Justice of the Generalitat of
Catalonia under number 1404.
- Web address: The address of our website is: www.fundacionmona.org
- Contact: email@example.com.
- Telephone: 972 477 618.
The access and/or use of this MONA portal confers the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The aforementioned Conditions shall be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that may be mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL:
www.fundaciomona.org provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to MONA or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, committing to making diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) offered by MONA through its portal and, by way of example but not limited to, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal or illegal activities contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or in violation of human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MONA, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems on the network that may cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other
users’ e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages. MONA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or security or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any event, MONA shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.ertidas por los usuarios a través de los foros, chats, u otras herramientas de participación.
4. DATA PROTECTION:
MONA has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and to Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulations implementing the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), and ensures the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data. To this end, together with each form for the collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request from MONA, he or she will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions of the processing of his or her data in each case, informing him or her of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the data controller, the possibility of exercising his or her rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and communications of data to third parties, if applicable. MONA also informs that it is in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and will ask for your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at any time.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any such right shall be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
6. MAIN PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
We collect personal data about you ONLY when you provide such information directly and voluntarily, through our various services and information channels, as may be the case:
- electronic (newsletters) or printed (magazine) bulletins,
- subscription forms for general information or specific services (courses, volunteering, short stays), both digital and printed,
- association forms, sponsorship, donations (digital or printed).
We process this data in order to maintain, develop and monitor the relationship, as well as to inform subscribers of the Mona’s activities, services and campaigns, send them regular information on MONA‘s activities, invitations to events and conferences and the impact of our work.
We treat your data collected through the contact form for the management of your queries addressed to the different services and activities that we carry out in MONA.
Course Attendee Data
We process this data in order to maintain, develop and control the relationship that may be established between the parties, send information about the services, training activities and events of interest of the foundation.
Details of volunteers, donors, partners and sponsors
We process this data in order to maintain, develop and monitor the relationship that may be established between the parties, comply with legal obligations and send information about MONA‘s services, activities and events of interest.
Under no circumstances will your data be shared, offered or sold to third parties, or used for actions other than the sole purpose for which they were requested.
7. STORAGE PERIODS:
The personal data provided will be stored and processed to the extent that we need them in order to be able to use them for the sole purpose for which they were collected and in accordance with the legal basis for processing them in accordance with applicable law.
We will keep your personal data as long as there is a relationship or as long as you do not exercise your right to suppression, cancellation and/or limitation of the processing of your data. In these cases, we will block your data, without giving you any use, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defence of claims or may derive any type of legal, contractual or judicial responsibility from its treatment, which must be taken care of and for which its recovery is necessary.
8. HOW TO ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Review, correction and deletion of your personal information
You have the following data protection rights:
- You may request access, correction, updating or deletion of your personal information.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information, request that we restrict the processing of your personal information or request the portability of your personal information.
- If we collect and process your personal information with your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we have carried out prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information for purposes other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. The contact details of the data protection authorities in Spain are available here.
For more information about these rights or to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
9. TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM OUR COMMUNICATIONS:
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails, updating your communication preferences, or sending us an email at email@example.com
10. SECURITY: MONA adopts and updates its organisational and technical security measures in order to ensure that the processing of personal data it carries out complies with the requirements of current national and European data protection legislation.
11. LINKS AND EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.