We bring you a new experience at MONA: guided tour + charity wine tasting.
It’s already July, maybe you’re on holiday or you just finish work early? Do you want an ideal plan for a Wednesday afternoon?
Then don’t miss this new activity: it’s charitable, it’s very different from what you’ve done so far and it will be unique.
On the occasion of International Chimpanzee Day, our friends at La Gastronómica will be offering us a charity wine tasting * in favour of our rescued primates. And we couldn’t do it without the collaboration of our great friends from the winery La Vinyeta, with whom we have been sharing “Los Monos *, wines with soul” for years.
* 100% of the funds raised from this activity will support the rescue centre.
Details of this experience
- 14th of July, from 5pm to 7.30pm
- We start at 5pm with a guided visit to the sanctuary. A little before the chimpanzees begin to go to the sleeping quarters for dinner, we will head off for the wine tasting.
- Clara and Jaume, from la Gastronòmica,will give us a tasting of 4 wines that have a lot to do with MONA: the black Mono* Charly, the white Mono* Titín, the white wine Pica-Piedra 2020 and the grenache with apple És Poma.
- You will also enjoy proximity products, direct from local farmers, with hazelnuts Nuasets
- You must be at least 18 years old to enjoy this experience.
- Limited places!!!
- Price per person: 30 €
Listen to the Podcast “Fem Un Toc” of La Gastronòmica
Hace un mes participamos en el podcast “Fem un Toc” de la Gastronòmica. Nos lo pasasmos tan bien con Clara y Jaume que nos lanzamos en el mismo minuto que nos propusieron hacer esta nueva experiencia para ayudar a los primates de MONA.