All activities in MONA are postponed
To avoid the risk of coronavirus transmission, we have decided that Fundación MONA closes its doors to the public until further notice. If you have booked a visit or a Spring course, you do not need to call us, we are contacting each of you in order of reservations.
We do it not only to follow with the guidelines of the Authorities, to avoid activities where a more or less numerous group of people meets, but also because of the uncertainty that the virus can spread to our rescued primates and the effects that might cause on them aare unknown.
Internally, know that the caregivers team, which already has strict hygiene rules to follow, since the arrival of COVID-19, has already implemented some extra protection measures in its routines, as a result of this exceptional situation.