To minimize the risks of visitors entering the rescue centre, we have adopted the following safety measures:
- controlled entry in even smaller groups
- the visits will be of 1 hour duration
- new route to avoid cross paths with the caregivers and their work areas
- disinfection points: for hands and shoe soles
- other security measures that will be adapted as required
- details of the measures when making the reservation
- the use of a mask is mandatory (on sale in our shop if you need it)
You can book your visit now.
Also, once your reservation is confirmed, you have a 10% discount if you purchase in our online store to pick up the day of the visit. We will have it ready and you will only have to take it with you, without risks and without having to wait.