- It is mandatory to wear a mask during your stay at the Centre. If you have forgotten to bring it, you can buy one at the Foundation for 1€.
- It is not allowed to eat or drink at the Centre, but you can bring your own bottle of water in the summertime. There is no food and/or drink service at the centre.
- You must keep the safety distance indicated at all times.
- Closed areas and facilities may not be used.
- If you have any symptoms compatible with COVID19 (fever, difficulty in breathing, tiredness, general indisposition…) you must notify it to the organization and your participation in the activity will be cancelled.
- You must follow the instructions of the guide at all times.
- It is recommended to use the bathroom only in case of emergency.
- To ensure the safety and welfare of the rescued primates, the stay at the Centre will be reduced as much as possible:
- Doors will be opened 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
- You are not allowed to stay in the facilities before or after the visit.
- It is recommended to buy the products of our Foundation online (www.fundacionmonashop.org) to avoid crowds and reduce the stay in the Centre. If you make your purchase before coming to visit you will have a discount (with a code that you will receive once your reservation is formalized) and we will prepare your order to delivering it to you on the day of the activity.
If you make your purchase at the Foundation on the day of your visit, payment must be made by credit card.
Before you visit MONA, you must have read the safety regulations and protocol of the activity, be aware of it and accept it.